Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why'd you have to be so cute?It's impossible to ignore you.Must you make me laugh so much?It's bad enough we get along so well.Say goodnight and go.

There is no particular reason for this post, I just felt like blogging. (:
It is 9:40pm and I am sitting in bed writing notes of the most complex and amazing songs of all time. Or atleast I love them. The best part of listening to slowish music, is that you can let each word sink in that millisecond longer than rap(with the exception of eminem) and crap new music like that.
I would like to share with you this, one of my fav blogs. How About Orange.
I am thinking that I shall go now. I am slightly more sleepy seeing as it is now 9:40pm. (yes it took my six minutes to type that).
So. Goodbye.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment