Sunday, May 30, 2010

I've got the whole world in my hands

This is my first blog entry. (duh?!)
I thought I would start blogging to consume some time. (:
Although my blog will never be as good as my sisters blog. (its italics and bold because her blog is so good). Here is the URl so you can see for yourself.
http://picturejasper.wordpress.com <--- her old one, her new one is
Please comment! (:
Oh, I thought I might add that she uploads her photography and some poetry on there. I hope you enjoy it as much as a classic New Zealand sunset.

When I go on my big OE, I am going to England. This is my list of places in England to go.

Bath
Bournemouth
Brighton
Bristol
Chester
Eastbourne
Liverpool
London
Manchester
Penzance
St Ives
Yorkshire

These specific places because they are where people I know are from (: Cool eh?


This is acutally a copy of part of one of my enteries from my old blog, http://www.kalicoviolet.wordpress.com/ I'm going to transfer the posts to blogger, or atleast the ones without pictures (: if you want to see the old posts with the pictures, feel free to visit my old blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment