Saturday, May 21, 2011

You Can Make It All True, And You Can Make It Undo

Last night me and Scarlett went to see Pirates of The Caribbean 4. :OOO
IT WAS AMAZINGLY LEGIT. hahaha ohgosh. I love Johnny Depp. :3
I stayed at hers, and then this morning we watched like 8 episodes of Skins season 1. asdfghl. Sid and Maxie are vair cute. :3
Ok, well, apparently the rapture occurs tonight. I don't believe it will happen, but if it does then... it will be awkward for everyone who isn't Christian or whatever. But what do the people do who believe in a different god? They still believe in god... it's just not the same one. Meh. Imma be having fun in Orewa, just chillin' in the rapture-ness of it all. hahahaha (I apologise if you believe it will happen but... personally I don't and I'm just voicing my opinion) So, if you live in Auckland, come join me and we can prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse. (prior training is preferred but not required- if you have only seen movies about it then you are ahead of me and will be assigned jobs accordingly) hehehehe :3 okay well I think it will be best if I shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment