Monday, February 28, 2011

We Are The Surefire Winners

ahhhh my camera is so cool! :D I love it so much.
Madre took some pics with it just before, i had it on auto and auto focus but still. :)
School was good. :) Spanish... I was re-re-revising. -___- I pointed out to my mum when I did the stuff in my Spanish book from this year (so far). It was nearly all "year 8". I'm year 10 this year. -___- haha LOM
Ohwell.
I just ordered a "Wreck This Journal" by Keri Smith. :DDD $21 incl. shipping. Ahhh shopping is funn when you have money to spend that you aren't spending. Although... I really should be saving for a 18-55mm lens for my camera... and some cloud 9's... and some "SOPIO" cards... and some clothes (POLYVORE- Ramones singlet, Venice Beach shirt etc.)... Meh. They can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment