Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Goals In Life

10 to go to uni.
They have a good uni down in Invercargill called 'Zero Fees'. The course is free, as long as you pass.
9 to learn Spanish fluently.
That way I can go to Spain and South America. :)
8 to get a good camera.
And by good I mean a photography one. Preferably Nikon.
7 to pass school with good grades.
I know it sounds kind of lame, but I don't want to spend my life achieving the bare minimum required.
6 get married.
5 have 2 kids.
4 design and make at least one garment.
I've always wanted to do that, but never been able to.
3 get my weight down to 58kg.
It's currently like 60-something.
2 get onto a healthy diet.
stop eating crap food, and eat healthy.
1 have a good wardrobe.
at the moment, it's looking rather grim. I don't want to spend half an hour trying to find something to wear. if I spend 30mins getting dressed, I'd want it to be because I can't find something to wear, but because I don't know what I'd rather wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment