Sunday, September 12, 2010

Please leave all overcoats canes and tophats with the doorman

TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN IS SO FRIKKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and also I'm thinking I might start blogging about my dreams, right?
Ok, well, this was from about a week ago.

It started as me and my friend putting pictures on my wall. Then my wall fell off my house. So my mum gule-sticked it back on (obviously) and left. The next day (in my dream) iI was playing with my dog, Chanel, and she bumped into my wall and it fell off again. She went with the wall so naturally I jumped after her to save her (my room is on the 2nd floor). Then my mum got angry with me for jumping out the space where my wall was because now she had to re-gluestick it back on.

And yeah. Thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment