Thursday, September 16, 2010

And I know And I know it just dosent feel like a night with noone sizing you up

Ok, so get this. I Spanish class today our teacher (who I actually kinda like) got me and this guy Leaf to see who could go the longest and not get anything wrong (we were reading a sentence in spanish then translating it). The next thing I know i translate 'University' and this guy Matt stands up and this was the conersation.
Matt "WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU FRIKKIN SPANISH OR SOMETHING!?!?!"
our teacher *laughs*
Sarah *stands up * "NO SHES RUSSIAN!"
Our teacher *still laughing*
Me "no. I'm falafal." *insert sarcasm here*
Matt "Wheres falafal?!"
Me "Food. A vegeterian substitute for meat, first made in the middle east"
*end of conversation*

3 comments:

  1. That Sarah girl sounds HILARIOUS, love your blog Gracifa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (: oh why thank you anonomys stranger. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be a spy im very top secret, or i could just start writing anonymous letters to people with the name of Johnathon.

    ReplyDelete